GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The web site located at www.teteateteincendere.com (the “Site” or “teteateteincendere.com”) is provided by TÊTE-À-TÊTE, for your and others’ personal, non-commercial enjoyment, subject to these terms and conditions of use and all modifications thereto (“Terms and Conditions”), and the rules that may be published from time to time by TÊTE-À-TÊTE. By using this site, you are deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions. TÊTE-À-TÊTE may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time, and without actual notice to you. All such changes to these Terms and Conditions will appear on teteateteincendere.com/terms. By using this site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. If at any time you choose not to accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site.
1. All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
2. The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
3. All domestic orders are shipped via Australia Post
4. All international orders are shipped via Australia Post International Air Mail. Delivery can take up to 5 – 10 business days depending on your location. If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information, which can be tracked on www.aupost.com.au. Items are shipped DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) so you may have to pay import duties, customs and local sales taxes to release your delivery. Policies vary by country so please check with your customs
5. If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
RETURNS, REFUNDS, AND EXANGE POLICY
You may return or exchange your item for a full refund within 7 days of receipt of goods. To be eligible for a full refund, item must be in its original unused, unaltered and undamaged condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect
1. When returning your items, please ensure to pack them well as we will not be able to refund damaged items.
2. Please email email@example.com to request a refund or an exchange within 7 days of receipt of goods. 2. Mail your returned item to:
3. Upon receipt of items, we will refund the price you have paid for them in AUD. We cannot reimburse any transaction fee, exchange rate, and other bank charges.
4. We do not refund the cost of shipping at the time of order and return shipping
5. We will try our best to refund you as soon as possible however please allow 5-10 working days.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. All orders are charged in AUD$. If ordering from international destinations you may incur foreign currency charges from your bank. We do not have control over this, please contact your bank to learn about these fees.
All transactions are processed via Visa or Mastercard are processed securely through Stripe.
Please follow below safety instructions when enjoying our candles:
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.
Make sure a candle is completely extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
Always place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire. This will also help prevent possible heat damage to counters and table surfaces and prevent glass containers from cracking or breaking.
Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
Trim candlewicks to 1/4 inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks cause uneven burning.
Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents. This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning and avoid flame flare-ups and sooting. Drafts can also blow lightweight curtains or papers into the flame where they could catch fire. Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Don't burn too many candles in a small room or in a "tight" home where air exchange is limited.
Extinguish any candle if it smokes, flickers repeatedly, or the flame becomes too high. Cool, trim the wick, check for drafts, and re-light.
Don't allow the flame to come too close to the holder or container. For safety, discontinue using a candle when it is within ½ inch of the container bottom.
Never touch a burning candle or move a votive or container candle when the wax is liquid. It's hot. Never extinguish candles with water. The water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might cause a glass container to break.
Never use a candle as a night light.
1. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
2. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities such as making a purchase through our website.
3. We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
5. TÊTE-À-TÊTE does not pass/sell/swap your personal details with third parties. We collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
To process transactions : We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature : To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
To send periodic emails : The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
6. Users may find links to other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website\'s own terms and policies.
8. By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. You acknowledge and agree that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials, including but not limited to Contributions (“Content”), including Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
2. Thus, all Content is the copyrighted property of TÊTE-À-TÊTE and its affiliates or licensors. As between TÊTE-À-TÊTE and you, TÊTE-À-TÊTE is the sole owner of all content on the Site, including without limitation.
3. Except as otherwise specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions, you may not download or save a copy of the Site or any portion thereof, for any purpose. You may, however, print a copy of individual screens appearing as part of the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use or records, provided that any marks, logos or other legends that appear on the copied screens remain on, and are not removed from the printed or stored images of such screens. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content of the Linked Sites is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
PROVISIONS UNENFORCEABLE OR INVALID
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
ENQUIRIES ON OUR TERMS
Should you have any enquiries on our terms and conditions please feel free to contact us via our contact page.